Mar 1, 2013

Feature & Follow (21)

Gain New Blog Followers 
The Feature & Follow blog hop is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like -- oops?

I hate typos. I always feel like such a horrible reviewer when I forget or misspell words in my posts! I try so hard not to make 'em, but then I'll go back and look at something that's been up for like a week and I'll see some missing words or horrifically misspelled ones and it's like "Oh, hey. You've been on the internet for a week! Awesome..."

Also, I haven't posted here in like 2 weeks because of school and personal craziness, and I feel like I'm rapidly losing blogging credibility. So, I'm sorry for not being around! It's really been hectic!!

What mistakes have you made? :)

(Also, Blogger seems to hate me this morning)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

  1. cute blog! new follower!
    I'm a horrible w spelling! my friend reads my blog and emails me when i have typos. LOL thank goodness for that!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the typos thing. I proof-read my posts about 3 times before I publish, and I still keep finding typos later. So embarrassing.

    new follower!

    My F&FF Feature & Follow Friday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog design! And sooo true on the typos. Since I usually post the review on GR and on Amazon as well I read it each time before I post it and always end up finding something else to fix...

    Thanks for following - following back!

    - Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh typos drive me crazy too! For the same reasons you mentioned. That when you happen to glance at a post from last week, there's this large glaring typo! It drives me nuts!

    Don't worry about your absense! School has to come first. I started my blog while I still had a year and half left of college and it was hard trying to find a balance. So just blogw when you can!! :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so annyoed with myself when I miss a typo, even after proof reading my posts.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-23-feature-friday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love your post because I can relate so well! I hate it when that happens! Even after I go in and fix it, I think about all those people who have already seen it and think I'm a complete idiot. Thanks for stopping by and following- I'm following back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty blog! I like your coming soon section, too.

    Oh, man...I dread typos!

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely understand about being too busy! I'm a full-time teacher and I haven't been pumping out the reviews like I want to!

    My FF

    New GFC Follower

    Jessica@ Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! I can relate bro hahaha

    new GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your header!! I understand about being too busy. Life sure can get crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have typos in my review because I tend to write everything I want to say but I always go back to my review hours after posting it, just to proof-read.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not scheduling ahead and getting behind because of life was one of mine. As was typos. Stupid typos. I hate them. (And I just made and caught about 20)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have done the same thing! I try to catch them all, but sometimes I don't.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am great at not paying attention to how I spell words as I am thinking them. I have caught myself putting there instead of their a billion times and I know the difference but my mind and fingers did not connect. Drives me CRAZY!
    New follower here!
    ~Ashley
    Nook of Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...