Jan 1, 2013

Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013."


The Fault in Our Stars1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green- I know this book is good. I have heard all around amazing fantabulous things about it. Unfortunately, I know how it ends and having a hard time putting myself through that torture. But, I have my best friend's copy and I'm pretty sure she is going to inflict bodily harm if I don't pick it up soon.

2. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick- I bought this a month of two ago and haven't picked it up yet. Because I suck. Yeah... But I'm gonna read it! I pinky swear. I feel guilty for owning it and not reading it. I also adore Patch (I'm not sure what that says about me.... don't judge guys). Sooo yep.

Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)3. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton- I won both Angelfire and Wings of the Wicked (signed to me, I might add) a while back, and haven't read this one yet! It makes me sad.

4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I also have a signed copy of this one. I really have no excuse for not having read it other than getting dazzled by all the new books out there. And the bajillion library books I insist on checking out every time I go.

5. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Allie Carter- this is my sister's favorite series and it would make her super happy if I read them too. And we could talk about them together.

Feedback (Variant, #2)6. Feedback by Robison Wells- I loved Variant and need to continue with the series!

7. Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare- I know, I know I've already read these. But, I wanna reread 'em before Clockwork Princess comes out. I want to break my heart all over again with Clockwork Prince because I'm stupid like that. I also wanna be totally prepared for Clockwork Princess. I'm Team Will, in case you're wondering.

8. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I'm a little obsessed with her other YA books. I have no idea why I haven't picked this one up yet. *facepalm*

9. Starling by Lesley Livingston- I have this. And I haven't read it. I've had it for like forever and never picked it up. Because that's just how I am. Bleehhh.

10. I hate this New Year's Resolution thing. I'm gonna be done now. 

What books did you resolve to read in 2013? 

Happy New Year!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Aww, that sucks that you were spoiled for TFiOS! I would have been so mad.

    IA about Feedback but the thing about series is that I have to re-read the previous books to re-fresh my memory.

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault in our Stars is a great read. Under the never Sky is on my list too! :)

    TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars was so good! I can't wait for the BN edition to come out. I need to read Clockwork Angel & Clockwork Prince, especially since Clockwork Princess is coming out in 76 days! As for the books written by Allie Carter? I agree with your sister, read them because you're missing out! (:

    My TTT & check out my Most Anticipated 2013 Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, oh yes! I need to read The Fault in Our Stars as well >_< Great post, Megan! Hope you'll get a chance to enjoy all of them this year <3 Happy 2013!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under the Never Sky is incredible. And I've read the first book in the Carter series. It's definitely cute. I hope you enjoy it. The rest I'm dying to read as well. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy New Years and happy reading!

    Here are the books I resolve to read

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very apprehensive on reading TFIOS, as well. I knew how it was going to end (although that didn't bother me) and I knew it was going to be a tearjerker. I usually don't care for those. But I did read it, and am so glad I did. It is amazing!

    Good luck on you resolutions.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wings of the Wicked was a awesome book and I can't wait for the last book to come out. I just finished reading Cursed and it was wonderful. My review will be up soon :)
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starling is one that is sitting on my TBR list! Happy reading!
    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, no resolutions specifically, but I had wanted to read Destiny's Curse by Colleen Houck and Destined by Aprilynne Pike. They were both at the top of my list, but I just nver seems to find the time. I really wanted to get Cursed at BEA, but didn't, so I finally ordered it. Didn't get to that one either, but I have been reading the Lux and Covenant novels, so should get to Cursed soonish. Love her.
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea why I am just now hearing about Robison Wells but Variant sounds incredible and I have to get my hands on this asap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Ally Carter books. If you end up liking that series, you should also check out her Heist Society series. TFIOS is good- goes without saying. I've yet to read Clockwork Prince- I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sad for you that TFiOS was ruined. :( It's still a good read and I can definitely see myself re-reading it more than once despite knowing the outcome. If that's any consolation. ;)

    Great list... I've not read any of the others but they are on my TBR list. My Bookish Goals

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...