Aug 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (15)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we book bloggers talk about upcoming releases we are excited for. This week I'm looking forward to:



Deity (Covenant #3)
By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publication date: November 6, 2012
Deity (Covenant, #3)
"History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "

Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden.

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome.

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed.

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...
Do I really need to explain why I'm excited for this one?! I mean this means one more JLA book, more Alex, more Aiden, and everyone says this is the best so far in the series! I can't wait for Seth's true colors to come out (I am so positive he isn't a good guy). Plus, the summary gives me chills! "One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her from the beginning." My guess is that that's about Aiden and Seth (duh), and I just can't wait to see what happens!!!!

What are you waiting on this week?

<end transmission>

7 comments:

  1. Nice pick. I still need to read the first and second book. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this one as well! Great choice!

    Half-Blood and Pure were amazing. Not to mention, I need more Aiden.

    Angie @YA Novelties

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHHHHH.....I'm super duper exited for this one!!! I love Jennifer and her books! Aiden...*sigh* Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 


    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the fence still about these books. So much like VA. I hope that Deity finally changes my mind on that. I love the Lux series and can't wait to read Cursed. JLA's a great writer.
    I don't think Seth's the one that's been lying to Alex though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! Haven't started this series yet, but it sounds very interesting! :)
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...